Hawaii

Hawaii surprised me in a very good way.  I may be weird, but Hawaii wasn't really at the top of my bucket list.  If the opportunity pres...

Hawaii surprised me in a very good way.  I may be weird, but Hawaii wasn't really at the top of my bucket list.  If the opportunity presented itself, sure, I would go, but I wanted to see other countries.  I wanted to experience your "not so typical" tourist spots.  Hawaii didn't fit the bill in my mind.

Dan's family loves Hawaii and doesn't seem to tire of it and after going myself, I have to say that I don't think I could tire of it either.  It makes such a perfect getaway and has all the comforts of home that I'm used to: the food is familiar, I understand the currency, and I speak the language.  Sign me up to go again!












You Might Also Like

0 comments