George Weekend Update

I recently realized that I love love love spontaneous travel.  If I'm planning a vacation, I'm planning it for that weekend.  It&#...

I recently realized that I love love love spontaneous travel.  If I'm planning a vacation, I'm planning it for that weekend.  It's much more exciting to me if we pack up and go with two days to think about it, as opposed to having months and months to plan.  I get tired of waiting.  That's probably why I'm always looking through Groupon and Living Social for travel deals that we just can't refuse.  (Unfortunately, because we're not rich, we've had to refuse every single deal.)  I just love to travel and go on adventures on impulse.

I'm pretty sure this is a result of my family's vacationing habits while I was growing up.  My most memorable vacations were as spontaneous as they come.  I remember playing with my sisters in our bedroom before bed and my mom comes in and tells us that we are going to Mexico that weekend, like three days away.  And not only that, but we are staying there all summer!  It was a three month party with cities, beaches, and tiny rural villages.  And then the following year, my mom walks into our room, tells us to pack because the next day we were leaving for California to go to Disneyland, Universal Studios, and Sea World.  So we didn't ask why because how often were our parents going to surprise us like that?  I think that might have been the end of it, but surprise vacations really were the best.

So a couple of Fridays ago was one of those days where I was just dying to get out of Provo and I thought, why not go to Goblin Valley?  Not too far, but still super fun.  Unfortunately, it didn't work out to go that weekend, so I had to wait a week, which I hated.  But it was still so much fun and we got to film a really neat music video featuring the Quinn's and the George's.  Here are some awesome photos for you too look at!







the gang



Marissa being really cool.

We thought Dan was dead.  He was fine
Tat being really cool.
Me being really cool.



We're just all so cool.  

The Great Valley of the Goblins

You Might Also Like

0 comments